It's Holiday Time!
Last updated 18/09/2020
With BAIA HOLIDAY, your vacation will be always safe and secure, because in our facilities all special safety and hygiene protocols have been activated.
Important information for those traveling to Sardinia
Passengers arriving in Sardinia are no longer required to prove or to accept test which prove the negativity to Covid-19 on site.
• We recommend to fill in the following form before arriving at the facility.
COVID-19 Information Form
• If you want to reach Sardinia after June 12th you will have to fill in the form digitally, you can choose to proceed in two ways: - via the #Sus platform (one-stop shop for services) or - through the SardegnaSicura APP (application) which will be downloadable from the stores for iOS and Android
fill in the form
The airline or shipping company checks the receipt of the registration prior to boarding.
All travelers must undergo body temperature measurements which, for boarding purposes, cannot be equal to or higher than 37.5 °.
Use of Masks:
On the entire regional territory, the use of masks is mandatory in all places open to the public. This obligation also applies in outdoor places where it is not possible to keep the spacing of at least two meters, without prejudice to the prohibition of assembly;
• from June 3rd 2020, the Sardinian air connections to / from Rome Fiumicino and Milan have been restored (routes with territorial continuity);
• from June 13th 2020, the air connections with the remaining national airports will be restored;
• from 25 June 2020, air connections with all international airports (subject to verification of the trend of the epidemiological curve)