The weather in Spain
Spain is characterized by five different climates that vary between them in altitude and ocean flows. In particular, along the east coast, there is a typically Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers with summer temperatures between 18 ° and 30 °. The perfect time for a stay in the Costa Brava is certainly between May and October.
The Spanish cuisine
The best 5 villages to visit in the Costa Brava
Visiting small characteristic villages is awesome, you will be charmed. We prepared a small list for you:
- Calella de Palafrugell is a traditional fishing village in particular quay. This is the perfect place for relax in one of its small coves: the most famous Playa de Canadell.
- Tossa de Mar is for those who prefer a holiday with a "local" flavor and a visit to hidden and private beaches. The ancient medieval village, called Vila Vella, is still today surrounded by the 12th century's walls, being the only fortified town on Costa Brava.
- Lloret de Mar is a famous destination for young people with a lot of clubs, discos and pubs. The shoreline beaches are 7 kilometers long and the sea is beautiful. Visit Clotilde Gardens that fall sheer to the sea and the Garringa House which houses the Lloret del Mar Museum;
- Blanes is characterized by rocky walls, quiet bays and large beaches. It is located halfway between Barcelona and Girona and is a very quiet family destination very well served;
- Cadaques, nestled among olive groves, is a small village with delightful white houses with red roofs loved by many famous artists such as Picasso and Dali. In the village of Portlligat you can also visit the Dali house museum.